Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not so YAY :(

It's been over a month since I've posted on here but last time it was about our offer being accepted on a house. Well, it didn't work out and we've backed out of the contract.  I am still kind of mad. We backed out because the inspection did not go well. Basically what you couldn't see was all wrong. The plumbing, some structural issues and some other really costly things to replace.
I'm not angry that we didn't get the house but I am quite irritated all the crap we went through just to not get it. I think we ran into almost any problem that you can (including problems that people don't normally run into), everything was delayed several times and it was just a huge pain in the ass. Excluding the inspection, all of the issues were other people dragging their asses, being dishonest, or just sucking in general. I am happy though that we learned alot, avoided getting ripped off by a few different people and the next one should go a little smoother.......it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment