Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For a vintage kitchen

I love just about anything retro, vintage, antique, whatever you wanna call anything old. The way our house hunt has been going it's become obvious that I will have to totally redo a kitchen. Cabinets, flooring, walls, I have my ideas ......but what about everything else? I'd like to share a few cute retro/retro inspired things that I have stumbled upon.

It comes in two sizes, a bunch of different colors, and you can even choose which side the handles are on.

you can get a matching range hood too. They also carry under the counter fridges and dishwashers.


Everyone has seen a Kit-cat Clock but I had no idea that there was an Official Kit-Cat clock website

They have different colors and styles and even football helmets that you can put on them.

Are you more of a dog lover?


Barn Light Electric has some really cool lighting.
( a house that was for sale had something similar in the kitchen and it was the only thing I liked about the place)


Have I mentioned that I really like jadite geen? lol
I'll be posting more things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment