Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm not even sure where to start

This is not my first blog. I've pretty much abandoned my last one because it really wasn't cutting it for me anymore. I had been through some sad things and looking over all of my previous posts, it just felt depressing. These days I am much happier and I feel like I'm heading into a fresh start so why not just start a new blog?

It's really hard to sum up my life so I guess for now I will just say these few things......
I am not married but happily engaged to a great guy.
We have a wonderful little son together (he's our life).
I am a stay at home mom.
We just began hunting for a house (first time home buying is kinda scary).
Once we find a place to call our own we'll set a date and actually get married (I'm already planning it in my head).

No comments:

Post a Comment